Monday, November 14, 2011

Soaring to New Flights!..

Wow what can I say? Things have certainly changed in the past month or so...(or at least when it comes to jobs.) I quit Discover Card after three and a half years to start my new job at jetBlue! What a change, but a great adventure. I had to stop and look at my options before I made this choice..take the pay cut, but start building a future career that will allow me to work and be a Mom at the same time; if and when that day comes. It was hard to leave Discover only due to the fact that I loved being around Greg so much! Even the drive to work together was an extra hour of time we spent together. However, I knew it was rights and so I jumped in head first.

Greg has been a team leader at Discover for just over a year now and we thought he would be working there for quite a while, but things have certainly changed. He applied to a new job and didn't even think that he would take it. Well guess what?.. He did! So as of now we have both quit Discover Card within a month of each other! (I'm so glad I jumped in head first to work for jet blue.. whats the point in sticking around if he's gone? haha) I would also say that I have never felt happier. Life has a crazy way of working out even when your not sure it will. I say it's all up to listening to the Lord.

We owe all of our success to the Lord and we are so truly blessed. Living the gospel and doing the small steps of faith each day leads us in the right direction every time. Its hard to travel blindfolded sometimes, but we have decided that the results are much better when you let the Lord steer.

We Look forward to these new adventures and are excited to take on the world! Yay for change and world here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family