Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I love to see the temple... I will go inside someday

As a little girl I loved to sing "I love to see the temple." I can't believe I'm not that little girl singing that song anymore. I'm that woman that went through the temple for my own endowment exactly 4 years ago. I am reaping the benefits and blessings of the temple on a daily basis. Reflecting back I am so thankful for the choices I made that led me to enter into that holy place. Let me also say that I am so grateful for primary. Learning at a young age, the importance of eternal families and temple blessing has helped me tremendously. The temple is such a beautiful and holy place. I have felt so much comfort and peace inside the walls of our Lords house. Not to mention how beautiful a temple sealing I had as well, but that's for another post (in one week!!) 
I'm so blessed. I Love my Heavenly Father. I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The only true church upon the earth. The temple is a testament for Gods love for all His children. I'm so thankful I went inside and was able to receive the gift of my own endowment. I recommend all who haven't reached this point yet, to strive to enter the temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family