Thursday, May 16, 2013

4 years of marital bliss


I can't believe it! We have been married 4 years!! It is incredible how fast time goes and how much has happened during that time. 
We have been so blessed to have purchased a home in our first year of marriage and now we are in our second home. We have a darling child together. We already finish each others sentences and know one another better than we know ourselves. G and I are best friends. 
He is the best daddy to our boy. H adores G. He gives him the biggest smiles and loudest giggles. 
We went to IHOP for our anniversary breakfast. H felt so big sitting on the seat next to his dad. He loved the pancakes and orange juice too! We went to breakfast instead of dinner because G had to go to the airport on our anniversary to fly out to St. Louis for work. (Talk about lame) it was hard saying goodbye especially since it was our anniversary and I'm a clingy girl but he gets home today. (Only one night away) I'm so thankful to how hard G works for our family. He's doing so well at work and I'm so proud of him. 
We love EBay!!!!!
I love my family! I am so thankful for the choice I made to be married to the BEST guy 4 years ago. Now I have the best little family. Happy anniversary sweet hubby! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family