Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines day!

This year was a special day of love in the Ballard home on Valentines day. I am one lucky lady!
To start it off Greg ran to the store at nearly midnight for a few things and I laid in bed wishing I'd already been sleeping (since Hayden would be up to eat in an hour or two) but instead Greg called me on his way to the store and asked me to please turn the dishwasher on. I tried getting out of it, but he was asking me so nicely saying "it will only take a second". So I reluctantly got out of bed and went downstairs to turn it on. As I trudged around the kitchen getting ready to go back to bed I had a sweet surprise awaiting me. He picked out my favorite candies and had a huge ballon,teddy bear,roses, and a very sweet and thoughtful card from him and Hayden. It made my night. :) I got to start valentines day off right!
For Greg I made homemade pizza in the shape of a heart and sugar cookies shaped as hearts with sprinkles (can't forget the sprinkles) and had many different food items labeled with reason why I love him. For example: big hunk because he's a hunk, donut holes saying "donut you know I love you a hole bunch, Funyuns because he's fun to be with, starburst because just one look and stars burst .. Etc. corny but he liked it.
Most importantly we were able to express to each other, how much we love each other and also were able to have our son present who is a great outcome of our love. Valentines day was special this year. This year we shared our love to each other and had a special boy who has only made our love grow stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family