Friday, May 9, 2014

3 month old

3 months hve flown by since D arrived into our family. He is such a sweet lil boy! He always has a smile on his face. 
I can't get over how stinking cute he is! He looks so much like his daddy and brother but I think he looks like me in this picture 
His giggles are the cutest thing ever!!! And take a look at those arms. They are getting bigger! I love the chub!! 
He is such a good sleeper I want to brag about him to everyone because his older brother was not! He only gets up once a night usually too. So yay for me :)
H loves baby D too! Isn't this picture so cute? He is smiling and I don't think I even tried. He's just that cute!
I love how much he loves to talk in his baby qoo and quas. (Spelling?)
Happy 3 Months my sweet prince! We love having you in the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family