Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthday Boy Turned 1!!

I can't believe it but this handsome boy is now 1 years old!! Time has flown by so quickly I can hardly believe it!!
He is such a ball of joy! He loves to make people laugh and be silly. The best is when he laughs because he hears me or G laugh. He loves to be a goof and ignore us too, especially when naked. He is almost impossible to get dressed. He flips over and runs as fast as he can down the hall naked. He is a definite boy! He is getting great with verbal skills too. He says about 6 words and signs many words too. He still love love loves food! 
In this picture he's only smiling because there is a fruit snack in his mouth. He did not want to cooperate for pictures. 
He sure is a handsome little dude! I love this monkey so much!
We had a great turn out to support him turning one at his birthday party! I spent a lot of time decorating and making his cake.
It was tonka truck/ construction party theme.
Pinterest was very useful!! :)
Pizza, salad, and bread sticks!!
The table all set for the kiddos. Best part is te dump truck had candy rocks and thy were loving being able to play and eat the rocks!
I think his cake turned out great other than the name writing on it. (I'm proud of myself lol) chocolate cake with butter cream frosting!
He ate so much pizza that the cake just became a play toy to rub in his hair!
He received a ton of presents from friends and family! But I'm happy to say he was most excited for his gift from mom and dad! 
It's crazy how fast life goes! I've been a mom for a full year and I couldn't ask for a better blessing or gift in life than my little H man :) happy birthday sweet boy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family