Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday in Vegas!

Well I'm officially 23. I know it still sounds so young, but for some reason it finally sounds like my age is old enough for people to consider me an adult when I tell them my age. I was super blessed to get to spend the day with the two men in my life. G & H. I also got to spend it with my brother who lives in Vegas and his family and one of my other awesome sisters and her family. Most of all I got some yummy yummy food to eat at Cheesecake Factory!! Oh baby it was delish. If you can't tell I'm obsessed with food and lately I'm always starving!! 
One year older but I feel blessed every day and I'm so lucky to have special people in my life. 
It's kind if hard to tell since the picture is so dark but H dove for the cream and was in heaven.
Special delish cheesecake that my bro got me! Yep! I'm loved! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Together Forever

Together Forever

Our Forever Family

Our Forever Family